Introducing the Cascadia 4x4 VSS System™ for the Prinsu Roof Racks. The world's highest quality roof rack specific solar panel system
- Modular 45W solar panels: Customize your setup with as many as panels as necessary for your roof rack!
- Rugged “Marine-Grade” construction to withstand extreme environmental conditions.
- Laser cut & powder coated aluminum backsheet provides rigidity while cut outs allow for air flow around the solar panel to aid cooling.
- Perfect for overlanding, camping, and the jobsite. Keep your drinks cold and equipment charged without killing your battery.
- Solar Made Simple: The optional “Plug-and-Play” complete kit includes everything you need for a clean and simple install.
- 2 year warranty.
Go Further, Stay Longer.
- Keep your battery topped up at all times with a solar panel mounted on your Prinsu roof rack: Perfect for the overlander or camper who wants to power devices without worrying about draining their battery.
- Extend the life of your battery: The Cascadia 4x4 VSS System™ will give you longer overall battery life by tending it constantly during periods of sun exposure.
- Emergency engine starting device: If you ever manage to completely drain your battery the VSS System™ will start the vehicle up again in as little as 30 minutes depending on sun exposure.
- 45 watt solar panels for your Prinsu Roof Rack, these solar panels are only 3mm thick and are pre-mounted to a 4mm thick laser cut piece of powder coated aluminum for low profile and solid design. Because of the robust construction, you are able to stack gear (recovery gear, totes etc) on top of the panels if necessary.
- Durable marine-grade solar panel construction. The panels are made from 8 laminated layers consisting of a fiberglass backsheet and high tech polymers allowing them to stand up to harsh environmental conditions like rain/snow/ice/mud/rocks/sticks etc. High durability makes these panels perfect for an off-road vehicle.
- Laser cut aluminum backplate feature cut outs which allow for air to flow around the solar panel to aids with cooling. Allowing your system to work more efficiently.
- Optional Plug-and-play MPPT solar charge controller. This waterproof unit can be mounted outside and is highly resistant to heat and vibration. It automatically controls how much electricity reaches the battery and prevents overcharging. The charge controller has been pre-wired with fuses, terminals, and connectors to take out all of the guesswork in setting up the VSS System™. Up to 2x 45 watt panels can be wired (in series) into 1 charge controller.
- Factory-like appearance. The VSS System™ follows the contours and mounting options of the Prinsu roof rack, perfectly giving it a seamless and sleek aesthetic.
- Final assembly and quality control is done at our Canadian production facility to ensure that every VSS System™ functions perfectly. At Cascadia 4x4 we stand behind the quality of our products.
How does it mount?
Each panel comes pre-mounted to the laser cut aluminum backsheet. Using the supplied carriage bolts, washer and nuts, you simply choose the orientation of the panels and bolt them onto the rack.
Single 45 watt panel:
Dual 45 watt panels (wired in series):